Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

* Art STAR + PBR *

Art Star and PBR is a lil life drawing session! Was held at Bluebird Art Studio. And they had figure drawing and beer. Too bad it wasn't wine. And too bad I am underage! Anyways, still really cool! and really chill! First time drawing nude figures, so it was a challenege to capture entire figure so fast and to give her the same character in the drawing as she had sitting...
since I ran out of time for the head, I thought it looked better cropped out!

just a different tone of paper to enhance the charcoal

This is the full image of the first drawing.
45 minute pose. I ran out of time on her head, I think it would have completed the drawing if I would have taken my time on that...

her darn head, always run out of time...always do it last.


this was a 5 minute pose. She was posing with the beer in her hands!
but I ran out of time...kind of like the implied form though. and cut her head off cause it looked realllly bad!



I don't understand...why I can do upclose portraits extremely detailed...but in gesture drawing for still life nudes? She always looks like a cartoon! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment